Lodging for the Michigan Stoked Yogi teacher training will be held at a lakefront home on Little Traverse Lake. The lake is half way between the small beach towns of Leland and Glen Arbor. Directly across the street from the house is Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore. Just a short walk through the woods will lead you to an empty Lake Michigan beach. Lodging includes food and airport transportation from Traverse City airport if needed. Three price options are available for students, $550 for a twin bed in a shared bedroom, $650 for a private room to yourself, and $850 for 2 people to share a queen/king bed in a private room (price includes meals and lodging for 2).
THIS INCREDIBLE ALL-INCLUSIVE RESIDENTIAL TRAINING ALSO OFFERS:
- 5 days, 4 nights accommodations at the private lakefront home with mellow beach for launching boards.
- All meals and beverages (excluding alcohol): 3 breakfasts, lunches, and dinners.
- All meals will be vegetarian and gluten free (vegan option available). Meals will be prepared communally and enjoyed together family style.
- Journaling, goal-setting, and meditation in the evenings.
- Unlimited use of Glide Yoga stand up paddle boards during training.
- Gift bag with Stoked apparel, yoga accessories, and healthy snacks provided by our sponsors: Polar Bottle, Raw Elements sunscreen, and more!
- Photos and video of the training provided via google drive.